Quick Tips for BodyBuilding in a Healthy Way
Body Building requires to follow some basic steps so that is becomes a healthy process and helps you shape your body with minimum stress and maximum fun:
- Along with enough PROTEINs you need to take sufficient CALORIES to build body.
- Take good amount of CARBOHYDRATES so that body does not degrade PROTEINS for energy.
- Eat multiple meals, so you can divide your net calorie intake into manageable portions.
- Take a good PREWORKOUT meal consisting of slow metabolizing carbohydrates.
- Take a healthy quantity of WATER to prevent dehydration during workouts.
- Take a good time to REST so that your body can replenish and grow.
- Never go more than 2 weeks without a CHANGE in the type of workouts you do so that it's not boring.