11 Steps to improve your Brain Health
How to improve your Brain Health:
- improves cognition
- improves memory
- protects against age related degenerative changes.
2) Drink coffee:
- Keeps you alert.
- Helps you stay focused
- Improves your intelligence, reaction time and reasoning.
3) Come out in sunlight:
- Improves Vitamin D which improves brain function and slows down age related degeneration.
- Improves mood and decreases stress level.
4) Get connected with people:
- Improves cognitive function and psychological health.
- Improves sleep, maintains blood pressure and prevents depression.
- Improves an overall feeling of well-being.
5) Eat healthy food you like:
- Vitamins, antioxidant reach food.
- Improves your mood.
- Prevents degenerative changes.
6) Take good night sleep:
- Improves learning and memory.
- Prevents age related brain degeneration.
- Elevates mood and improves psychological health.
7) Meditate and do yoga:
- Improves mood.
- Increases congnitive ability, focus.
- Decreases stress levels.
8) Quit smoking:
- Improves cognitive ability.
- Decreases age related brain degeneration.
- Decreases stress.
9) Learn a language or a musical instrument.
10) Turn off television
11) Read something.